Friday, January 14, 2011

{40 dogs}

i have been trying to figure out how to put my playlist from grooveshark on here so you can hear what i listen to every single day.
music makes me happy lately. like a friend that is waiting for me when i get to work.
but, since i can't figure it out....i was thinking that every time i post something i could add the next song in my playlist to my little blog and you can enjoy what i am listening to too.
what a nice person i am.


{Sometimes you remind me of a moonbeam
on the ghost of a moonbeam
out on the beach down by the coast.
Slip into the nil like the most..
beautiful thing...
I've ever seen.}
and here is the second and third song in my playlist.




this is the live version, but i still love love love it.
have an amazing weekend. i am really looking forward to mine.

No comments: