Monday, October 13, 2008

{guilty pleasure}

The stylist star of Bravo's The Rachel Zoe Project (Tuesdays at 10 p.m.) is a catchphrase machine. But which of her sayings will take hold as quickly as her fashion trends?

''I die.''Translation''I cannot go on living without this gown/bangle/patchwork fur poncho.''
Catchy? Yes, and so true. Who says fashion isn't a matter of life and death? A-

''You look bananas.''Translation''Even a monkey could see how hot that is.''
Catchy? This goofy gush would've been perfect — if ''Hollaback Girl'' Gwen Stefani hadn't claimed it first. F

''Hero dress.''Translation''This is the one that will save the day."
Catchy? Cute, but everyday use (''That egg salad is totally my hero sandwich'') is tricky. C+

''Witch vibe.''Translation''I have a good feeling about this.''
Catchy? We're definitely getting a witch vibe off this one. Oh, look! We're already using it! B+

''You are shutting it down.''Translation''The intensity of your fabulousness is causing my nervous system to fail.''
Catchy Honestly? This one is just plain bananas. We die. A+

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

goal for the week= use each one of these at least once.

... just sayin. :)

Missy said...

Shut it down, I die........I love this show. It is my very guilty pleasure too. We need to start watching it together or calling on commercials like we do on our beloved Big Brother. Oh how we love reality smut TV.

Jessie Brown said...

Missy told me about this show I and I got it going on my DVR. I started watching it last night and Craig came in and turned on his video game! WTF?! All is good, it will be my fun, after he goes to sleep treat.

Susanne P. said...

i have never heard of this show so i went to youTube and watched an episode. is Taylor a bitch? she kind of seems that way. she's mean to brad.

i love that rachel can't shop for the client w/out shopping for herself.