Tuesday, September 30, 2008

{today}

staying home from work today with this one.
i have a bunch of days off that i'm not quite sure how to use up before now and the end of the year, so i'm taking advantage of the fact that i am so caught up and ahead of the game at work and actually staying home with my daughter this morning who is feeling less than terrific.
{she is still sleeping......that makes me happy}
after school yesterday she was feeling crummy. i dropped her off, went back to work, and she slept from about 3:30 until 6:45 when i woke her up to get ready for her volleyball game.
which.....we won. we beat north albany in a great game! madison did so great! i wish you could have been there to see her. feeling like crap.....and still got the job done. then came home and crashed on the couch and crawled into bed around 10:30.
it's burrito tuesday.
same restaurant.....same booth....same food.....every tuesday for almost 2 years now. it is a great tradition with my best friend, missy.
so here is what is on the menu for the rest of my day:
laundry
burrito tuesday
get my hair did
take care of my sick girl
not feel guilty about taking a day off.
i have something up my sleeve for later today, so will post about it soon........

4 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

ROCK ON! Enjoy your day! Hope Madison feels better!! :)

Sunny said...

I am glad that you are taking a day off! I told these girls to make sure you use all your vacation days this year because you deserve it! Wish you were here with us! Tell Madison that I hope that she feels better!

Mrs Anne said...

Kambria,
I'm jealous of your day off!

YES we should get together for coffee and/or scrapbooking??? (Do you crop?)

:) I enjoy reading your blog too! love all the pics! :)

hope you have a lovely day!

Missy said...

Hope maddy is feeling better. Your hair rocks, burrito's and salsa were awesome like usual, what did you do the rest of the afternoon? I want to know what is up your sleeve. tee hee.