Sunday, September 28, 2008

{sunday}

mom and dad, zach ayers, and becca were here yesterday for the duck game. mom and dad brought over tons of food and i'm still eating turkey soup today. thank you so much!!

madison and tayler are at the 7th grade boys football game at north albany today.


the picture above was from a fall swap i did about a year ago. the person i did it for didn't really follow through, so missy reaped the benefits and i gave it to her.

our kitty lex is 8 years old this month.

it is so hot out today. not at all very {fallish}....reminds of the weather we had while we were in idaho. the girls look so cute in this picture.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I did reap the benefits of this fantastic gift last year!! I was hoping my BFF could come over and decorate for fall for me???? :) I got all of my stuff out of the attic. The girls do look gorgeous in this pic. It's one of my favs. I will have to dig out some of them when they were younger!

Susanne P. said...

i love white pumpkins. that pedastal is cool. you can use it for so many things.

you are so good at putting things together. if i am ever in a swap with you my name better get picked by you! =)