Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{chat}

oh, heidi......is it horrible that it somehow makes me feel better when you say your life isn't picture perfect all of the time? i mean, don't get me wrong....i envy the time you get to spend with your boys in your little house, with your perfect meals, and wonderful outings, and the list just goes on and on. and i am in no way making fun.......i seriously envy you. it is what i aspire to do {and am making strides toward doing it}, but somehow, someway it makes me feel better when you say that there are days when you just want to pull your hair and freak out just a little. thank you for being so honest. i like that about you. :)

so here is my contribution to your chat.......

If a movie was made about your life, which actress would you choose to play your part?

right now i would pick meg ryan {although she really looks nothing like me....i just adore her} and when i am a little older i would pick diane keaton because she is simply divine.

Which actor would play your husband?

jack black....random. but, he is so funny and so is john.

If you gave birth to triplets today, what would you name them? (You get to choose the gender. Grin.)

gracie, lola, and harlow.....i have a million names i love......maybe i need sextuplets!

What are your top two (3, 4...) favorite chapter books from your childhood or for children ages 6-12?

"are you there god, it's me margaret?" - judy blume
"blubber" - judy blume
anything by beverly cleary

What is the best gift you have ever received?

house cleaning coupons from my mom two christmases in a row. hint, hint.

hope your day is going better today heidi!

2 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Awww I love the name Gracie... Gracie "sumthin" Brown...I was going to post my responses to Heidi's questions today too!

Heidi said...

Life is far from perfect around here. ;-P Some days we merely survive. And some days we don't even do that well. I'll try to laugh about it instead of cry.

Thanks for playing along. My, oh my. I think house cleaning coupons would be an awesome gift!! I might have to put them on my Christmas wish list.