Monday, February 11, 2008

{my spot}

so....this is my spot....inspired by {project heidi}....



it's actually {my spot} untouched.....although i was very tempted to cheat and fix it up before taking this picture....the small decorating disaster happened one night at about midnight.....with a twinge of guilt that i had nothing sitting on the buffet i started yanking odds and ends from my stash in the garage....yet, quite obviously, would have been better off leaving {well enough alone} since the outcome is, lets just say, ridiculous!! it's my goal in the next week to re-do {this spot}



i do like this little {scale} on my spot, but that is about it...



this is another favorite {spot} that i need to address. my walls aren't pink....if you were wondering....they are kind of a greenish, brownish, tannish color......my daughter painted this picture of our dog when she was about {6 years old}....an all time favorite. the frame that holds my beloved picture is a story in and of itself......i can't even go there right now!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey, Kambria! I love the place you chose for your 'spot.' That should be fun to decorate. Love the kitchen scale! Oh, and I have the same table cloth. It is one of my favorites.

I'll be back to visit.