Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{lately}

.....i have been way, way too "complainy."
my 13 year old pointed out to me last night that every time i complain about not wanting to work i should be happy that i have a job.
why does it take the words of a kid to make you snap to reality?
so, i am feeling extra grateful for my job at the bgca.

when you think of me and madison blogging, my spacing away.....this is where we sit.

this girl just says things that amaze me....sometimes it's things i've heard myself say to her, or things i have said to my friend and she just repeats it like a little parrot. makes me more careful of the things she over hears me say......that's for sure.
crazy busy with auction stuff this week. jessie is rockin' it getting everything ready for the catalog....she is simply amazing and i literally couldn't do my job without her. thank you so much, jess.

shopped for almost 2 1/2 hours today buying stuff for easter baskets. we had a very generous board member donate $400 for them. people are so giving.....they really are.



1 comment:

Jessie Brown said...

Aw, thanks Kam! I so could not survive my job without you!
We are very lucky to have our jobs. Kudos to Madison!