Thursday, December 18, 2008

{ask me about my weiner}

i had the best day. new doo from my bff at 9:00.
then we both headed over to an assembly at one of j's schools.
he dressed up like a hot dog and the kids threw condiments on him.....
it was seriously the funniest thing i have ever seen. the kids were dying and chanting and cheering and i loved it.
my camera took horrible pictures because i was so far away. the paper was there though, so i will post pictures tomorrow. it was classic. missy and i kept saying that these kids will be talking about this with their kids when they are 40.....i die.
and he smelled dis-gusting!

this was the movie clip that kept running through my head the entire time. so wrong to say at an elementary school......but, it kept running through my mind. i giggle just thinking about it.

and i found this picture of my goof ball daughter on my camera tonight. she is a goof.


6 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh my gosh...1st: LOVE THE HAIR! you are one hot mama! 2nd: D & I wish we could have been there to see john get hit with condiments! 3rd: your daughter cracks me up! she is so funny! love ya!

The Buoy Family said...

john is a nice wiener:) like the new hair! hope you guys have a great christmas. sounds like the weather is pretty crazy down there too!! miss you guys.

Jessie Brown said...

You look so fabulous! I love your hair! It rocks! I missed being at work this week...and I miss driving. I haven't drove my own car since the weekend. I was hoping it would be getting better when we headed back home, but nope, we have another 2 inches. Philomath schools are closed. yowzas!

Mrs Anne said...

i.love.the.new.do!!!

so sweet! (that's one talented bff!)

as for your hubster... that cracks me up! what a good sport, and yes... i guarantee he'll make a memory from this one!

:)

Susanne P. said...

your hair rocks mama! love the red. perfect for winter.

ok, did the kids just get handfuls of ketchup? what a mess! gross.

Missy said...

Maddys hair is amazing. Even more amazing than yours!! :)
I will never forget the "weiner extravaganza" at school. Funny!! The kids erupting in laughter. A sound I will never forget.
Fun spending the morning with you :)