Saturday, September 13, 2008

{what are your plans for the day}

Outside My Window...i see sunshine and tom picking taylor up from the house.

I am thinking...that i should really go grocery shopping, but i just don't have the energy.

I am thankful for...getting my trip to costco taken care of before i started feeling worse.

From the kitchen...i put out my new halloween pumpkin soap and cleaned all my counters with orange anti bacteria wipes.

I am wearing...jeans, a tank, and purple slippers.

I am creating...plans to ask megan to homecoming with zac tomorrow.

I am going...to go get a coffee from starbucks i think.

I am reading...nothing right now, but my mom brought over a book yesterday for me to read.

I am hoping...that i will feel better by monday.

I am hearing...the t.v., the hum of the computer, and an airplane flying over the house.

Around the house...i am doing laundry.

One of my favorite things...is sleeping.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: hopefully feeling better, going to the lebanon game on friday, finishing laundry, going grocery shopping, taking 2 more classes, madison's volleyball game on monday, and walking with missy on monday night.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Although I am not sick myself I am dealing with a sick husband...I am not sure what is worse.