Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{for today.....September10th}


Outside My Window...i see escalades, yukons, bmws, sequoias, and oh yah....my chevy tracker. it must be a board meeting.

I am thinking...that i wish i was at home with a baby in my arms and a toddler in a stroller walking to the park for a picnic.

I am thankful for...zac not breaking his ankle on friday. and for a well needed lunch break to eat and blog for 15 minutes.

From the kitchen...i made acorn cookies this week and tacos for dinner 2 nights ago. i wasn't home last night to cook.

I am wearing...banana republic jeans, a green v-neck sweater with a black tank under it, and black flip flops.

I am creating...plans for fall and halloween

I am going...to pick madison up from school today and i am so excited about that.

I am reading...sadly, nothing right now.....no time. i do enjoy reading blogs every day though.

I am hoping...that john will come with me on thursday.

I am hearing...the board meeting get over.

Around the house...i need to do laundry on friday.

One of my favorite things...is spending time with my daugher, my mom, and my bff.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: taking the day off on friday {to do the laundry thing}, going to a class on thursday, decorating for fall.....and, drum roll.....getting paid and taking zac school clothes shopping on sunday.

No comments: