Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{oh, happy day}




  • anxious to get out of town with my best friend, my daughter and nicole.


  • excited that sunny is marrying her best friend in 3 days. can you believe it?


  • happy that hoop jam and the golf tournament are over.


  • happy that i don't have to deal with an annoying situation anymore because everything that needed to be said was said {on her part} and that is good enough for me. i'm done.


  • happy to know that i have amazing friends and co-workers who love me all the time with no strings attached.


  • happy to have a family i adore and to know my kids have grand parents who are healthy and love them so much.


  • happy that i don't have to be at work until 9:30.


  • happy that we are following a dream that has been a long time coming.


  • happy that it is a sunny today and we have air conditioning.


  • happy that i am sitting here in my fuzzy white bathrobe blogging.


  • happy that madison is staying the night with her best friend and a new friend from a different school.


  • happy that we get paid on thursday {well, really friday}.


  • happy that i don't have drama in my life. that is a big one. my life is pretty damn great.


  • happy to be working with jessie and max....they are such sweet friends and co-workers.


  • happy that amy will be working with us soon.


  • happy that our hummer will have a new bumper today.


  • happy that God has always looked out for me and my family.


  • it's funny that people read my blog....to find out about my life..... no need to call or e-mail when you can just stalk me. i'm sure you never though of that. but, i know. that's funny.


  • happy that zac can drive himself to weights in the morning.


  • happy that i got my hair colored last week.

done. i love my life.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love to stalk you!!!