Friday, August 1, 2008

{20th class reunion}

so, here's the funny thing. my boss {ryan graves} called me into his office the other day and showed me these lovely pictures that were posted on "classmates.com"......very disturbing, yet funny!

they are a little grainy, but you get the picture. big bangs, big earrings, fake tan, and lots of blue eyeliner. it was 1988 don't ya know.
and mom.....don't freak out.....the picture above was me at a huge party at debbie albright's house while her parents were gone. it was for kris swartzendruber's 18th birthday and we went to the adult store and hired a stripper { and i still remember his name....it was "aries the rammer"} and he came to the party....and he was sweaty....and really gross....and all of the guys chased him off and threatened to beat him up.
a confession. 20 years later. i'm laughing as i write this.....by the way.

this was my senior year. i went to the valentine's dance with rob carpenter. he had a mullet and lived in sweet home. holy crap. anyway....i love the way the top of my dress looks like a disco ball and my hair is teased and permed to within an inch of it's life.......

funny memories......my class reunion is tonight. everyone is partying at riley's....i'm here in my jammies blogging. oh, how things have changed in 20 years.


3 comments:

Cardas Photography said...

Dang! You were (and still are) a hottie!!

Susanne P. said...

oh my holy hell. those pics are hilarious. the tans and the hair.

i didn't go to the reunion party either.

Missy said...

OMG............dying. I LOVE ALL OF IT. The confession to your mom (20 years later!), the disco dress, fake tan, and of course the BIG HAIR! You are just as I remember in high school. And yes, you were the most popular girl in school in my eyes. (still are :) love ya BFF.