Sunday, March 2, 2008

{confession}

"piles, piles, piles.....it's all about the piles!"
that is the ongoing joke between a friend and i.
even when the rest of our house is sparkling clean.....
our husband's always seem to point out all of our "piles."
it makes for some funny jokes between the two of us.
so....today i am showing you my piles. they are really ridiculous piles.
the first one is of my daughters stuffed animals and american girl dolls
that she wanted out of her room. i can't get rid of them....
i will have to store them somewhere so someday my grandkids
can play with her dolls and her $30 build-a-bear monkey that will now collect
dust in the attic.
but....they have all been sitting in my room for probably about 3 months now....
in a green laundry basket, that by the way, doesn't even match my room!

another annoying pile in my bedroom....the suitcase from sunriver.....which was last week....and a purchase from the gap yesterday....

need to get on that one. believe me the suitcase is not nearly the world record for not unpacking in a timely manner.....my suitcase has been known to sit there for months....

i just take out what i need....

is that wrong??

the laundry i did before sunriver.....still not put away...

with the goody bag i made for all of the girls at sunriver.

....and finally.....the random blanket and printer with my daughters volleyball picture from fall ....

the printer has been sitting there since summer, the picture has been sitting there since, fall, and the blanket, well, i'm not so sure....

our dog lays on the quilt, so that one is legal....

but...the plaid one needs to just go away.

my confession is that i have piles that i don't know what to do with....

i'm human.

No comments: