Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{football}

even though it is officially {baseball} season...our family is definitely football nuts.

zac plays football for the {rebels}, which by the way is the alma mater for both John and I as well as the place where his grammy worked for about 20 years.

here's a picture of zac's {great grandpa} playing football back in the olden days.

he is the good lookin' one....back row....3rd player from the left.

in my {job} i have to constantly look up ideas for parties and receptions.....

in my blog travels i have run across this great site!

check it out....so many cute ideas for tail gate parties, play dough birthday parties, and gifts for your neighbors front porch. One of my favorites is the smore idea with hot chocolate.

enjoy.

we may have to try the football idea this coming fall.

i will try to share some of the great blogs i come across. i have hundreds saved, but just never thought anyone but crazy me would actually care.

No comments: